Workflows and segments.
Trigger and conditions.
Domain authentication and header codes.
Do you get the jitters just by hearing all that mumbo-jumbo?
Leave all the worrying behind and hire me to set up Flodesk 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
What if someone did all the heavy lifting for you?
- Setting up your Flodesk account.
- Creating your freebie delivery workflows.
- Adding the embed codes to your website.
- Migrating over all your subscribers and segments from your old platform to Flodesk.
I couldn’t recommend Petra at Flodesk Maven highly enough!
I wasn’t enjoying Mailchimp and wanted a more intuitive, beautiful platform to use for my email marketing. Flodesk ticked all the boxes, but I had no idea where to begin to move from one to the other.
Petra couldn’t have been more supportive. Her briefing process is extremely thorough, her communication is amazing, her technical wizardry second to none and she is beyond generous with her time, guidance and knowledge – she took all the stress out of a process I feared would be a complete headache.
I now have my database fully transferred and organised, workflows set up, beautiful branded emails designed and ready to go, and, due to Petra’s excellent tutoring, I actually understand how to use it!
I’m so pleased I made the decision to move to Flodesk.. if you are thinking of doing so, go for it! And make sure you use the fabulous Flodesk Maven to help you along the way.
—Julia, Wild Healing
How to request a Flodesk setup
and migration service?
All it takes is 4 simple steps.
- Fill out a short inquiry form detailing all your needs and requirements for your Flodesk setup/migration project.
- Give me your client details for billing & invoicing purposes and so that I can prepare a proposal and quote based on your specific needs.
- Sign the finalised service agreement electronically, and pay the service fee.
- Get your project booked in my schedule and enjoy Flodesk being set up for you according to the signed service agreement.